We are looking for...
- Recruitment cycle involving: candidate sourcing, screening, selecting, negotiation, and submission to the client
- Regular communication with clients and candidates (by email and phone)
- Preparing and adjusting CVs according to the job’s requirements
- Good knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills (email, skype, Office applications)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Hands-on experience with online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code R-DRS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Georgia or Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
We invite you to check this short article to better understand what is it like, working as a Recruiter for International Projects within DRS: https://www.developmentaid.org/news-stream/post/102934/recruiting-for-international-projects-part-2
Check out the full list of open positions in sales here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/