Sales Representative (Georgia)
DevelopmentAid is seeking for...
- Promote services to an existing database of clients
- Communicate with clients via email, Skype and phone
- Conduct presentations about our services via Skype, Zoom or Teams
- Negotiate and close deals with new and returning clients.
- Good knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills (email, skype, Office applications)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Hands-on experience with the online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Georgia, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
We invite you to check this short article to better understand what is it like, working as a sales representative in the Career Center: workwithus.developmentaid.org/advising-development-experts/
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CA-CC, to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/