At DevelopmentAid, we believe in developing talented future professionals. If you are part of ongoing university or academic studies and want to join a progressive & innovative company, this is your chance!
Are you a student looking for a job?
To join the program, you need to ...
• Be currently enrolled in an academic program
• Possess good English language skills
• Be a motivated and determined team player.
• Part-time employment, Monday - Friday;
• Very flexible working hours;
• Referral bonus;
• International working environment in a company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our office barmen;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
You will receive a specialized training and a company induction, having a chance to learn about the activities of all our departments. You will then be assigned to your line of work and be part of the DevelopmentAid greatness 🙂
We believe in your potential, and thus, we are excited to offer you an in-house position once you are ready to join us on a full-time basis in one of our departments upon the end of your academic studies.
Become a DevAider!
Why should you join us?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our talented recruiters will match your top skills and will offer you a position that suits your interests and qualifications. Click Contact Us and attach your CV/Resume or go back to learn more about our available positions.