Senior Software Engineer
We develop a transaction aggregator server app which processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client. The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. The application is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles.
- Extended experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++
- Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries).
- Proven experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
- Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools is a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are a must.
- An experience-based, competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A company-wide Employee Referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Flexible working schedule, with the possibility to work remotely;
- Work in a team of seasoned developers with experience ranging between 5 and 12 years;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal hobbies etc.);
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Become a Software Engineer!
Apply for this job by sending your CV below:
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.