Software Engineer (Kotlin/Java)
At DevelopmentAid we are looking for a new colleague which will help us create new components and solve interesting problems. If you are curious, inquisitive and like challenges then we want to talk to you. We are a team of thinkers and tinkerers and we look for a fellow enthusiast.
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles and design patterns.
- Experience in any of the following languages and stacks: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin, Go, Python, Erlang or C/C++
- Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries).
- Proven experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
- Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools is a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are a must.
You will be working:
- With Kotlin, Java & Springboot as your primary stack.
- As part of an 8 people team.
- On developing new microservices and components in a distributed hexagonal architecture.
- Analyzing problems and proposing solutions.
- In a hybrid (office/remote) setup.
- On optimizing and improving the performance of mission critical components.
- In an agile fast paced environment facing diverse tasks.
- An experience-based, competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A company-wide Employee Referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Flexible working schedule, with the possibility to work remotely;
- Work in a team of seasoned developers with experience ranging between 5 and 12 years;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal hobbies etc.);
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Become a Software Engineer!
Apply for this job by sending your CV below:
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.