Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for...
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles.
• Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++
• Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries)
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
• Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc.
• Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools are a plus.
• Good English is a plus.
• Good communication skills and ability to follow a lead are a must.
• An experience-based competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.