Senior QA Automation Engineer
EclecticIQ is looking for
• Requirements analysis;
• Test case design and execution;
• Bug reporting and impact analysis;
• High level debugging;
• Regression Testing;
• Maintaining automation test case coverage.
• Experience in an Agile environment;
• Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team & deliver without close supervision;
• Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including: Functional, Regression, System Automation, End-to-End Performance;
• Root cause analysis;
• Basic Linux/Unix operations;
• Knowledge of HTTP requests, responses, status codes and RESTfull API;
• Experience with test automation with tools such as Selenium or Cypress;
• Experience with browser developer tools;
• Skilled in performance testing and analysis;
• Experience using virtual machines such as VMware, VirtualBox, Vagrant, AMI is a plus
• Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus;
• Ability to write down test cases based on understanding of requirements and how our solution works;
• Ability to contribute to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design;
• Good working English language skills.
• Home-like working place in the heart of Chisinau where you can work with (and build) the latest technology;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• International management, working directly with the HQ from the Netherlands;
• International business travel;
• Free refreshments, relaxation areas.
EclecticIQ offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com