Senior QA Engineer (External Team)
We are looking for...
A QA Engineer who is in charge for writing automated tests, both for upcoming features and for existing functionalities of the platform. This applies to a diverse set of tests: integration tests, E2E tests, performance tests etc. This engineer will be a fragment of one of the product or platform teams and will work closely with software engineers and technical writers.
- Writing automated tests;
- Design test plans;
- Build and maintain a great working relationship with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Customer Success, and Cloud in a highly collaborative environment.
- 4+ years in QA related roles, 2+ years of test automation experience;
- Cutting-edge testing automation, test management tools, basic programming skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work well in teams and manage multiple projects;
- Web application testing experience is a plus;
- Cyber security experience is an advantage;
- Gitlab/Github experience is a plus;
- We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary
- 20+1 paid holidays
- An appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account)
- Home-like working place in the heart of Chisinau
Become a Senior QA Engineer!
To get in touch with us, please complete the form below. We aim to respond by email and/or phone within 72 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.