Senior Project Manager – French/English
DevelopmentAid is the world’s premier information service provider for international development aid and economic and humanitarian assistance stakeholders. We are a globally operating company with offices in Cyprus, Moldova, and Georgia, and many of our staff work remotely. Through our portal (developmentaid.org), we provide the global donor-funded sector with business information. Besides information provision, we also offer research and recruitment services worldwide.
We are looking for...
- Manage a portfolio of MCC-funded and other donor-funded Projects. The projects will be primarily managed remotely. However, some travel to the respective countries per necessity is anticipated.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to document project scope, deliverables, goals, risks, blockers, success measures, and estimated resources needed.
- Ensures that projects remain in-scope and meet budgetary, scheduling, and quality requirements.
- Develop project control and reporting procedures for results, metrics and manage changes in the operational plan.
- Training the project team on using internal tools.
- Prepare proposals, interview and hire qualified staff, and coordinate the bidding process for upcoming BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement) assignments.
- Identify relevant assignments and prepare proposals for such bidding opportunities.
- Ensure daily communication with the bid administering organizations (Donors, NGOs, Consultancies), actively soliciting and addressing client’s and project team feedback.
- Sets and monitors project budgets and staffing requirements.
- Manage acquired projects as defined per TOR.
- Report directly to the program director on a weekly basis.
- The successful candidate for this position must have full professional proficiency in the English and French languages.
- Proven experience managing international projects remotely.
- Proven experience in the international development sector (at least 1 work experience for an international NGO, donor, or development agency).
- Experience with managing and coordinating teams of subcontractors.
- Experience with recruitment and human resources management is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, International Business Administration, Development Studies, Human Resources, or related field is required.
- Largely independent.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours; working remotely.
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Corporate events, team building, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code SPM-IPU, to: email@example.com.
Check out the full list of open positions here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/