Sales Development Representative
We are looking for...
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Tbilisi, Georgia. This is an entry-level position for energetic and ambitious young professionals. As an SDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the Key Accounts & Partnerships Manager to ensure that our company’s growth goals are met.
ENC is the expert network marketplace, a tech platform that improves business engagement and knowledge sharing, around the globe. Are you ready to work with some of the most sophisticated investment firms, strategy consultancies, and corporations in the world? Then our Sales Development Representative role might be right for you!
CANDIDATES - PLEASE READ THE BELOW POINTS CAREFULLY
As a SDR, you’ll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the company by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers using the criteria we provide and the tools we equip you with.
Additionally, you will work closely with the world’s leading management consulting firms, investment funds, and blue-chip corporations, helping them succeed with ENC and get unparalleled access to the expertise provided by our partners – expert networks.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers and build interest to generate new business opportunities for ENC
- Contact and qualify potential customers using email & Linkedin
- Set meetings and discovery calls and follow up on leads
- Track progress towards meeting SQL targets
- Collaborate with the larger sales team to develop strategies for reaching targets
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software and sales tools to manage leads and activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- Work closely with our tech & marketing teams to continuously improve the user experience and our product strategy
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Full professional proficiency (native-like) in English)
- An outgoing personality and an exceptional ability to build rapport quickly and create relationships with potential clients
- Fundamental knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, remotely and in an office setting
- Flexibility and adaptability to change and an ability to learn new skills quickly
- 1-2 years of sales or business experience is an advantage but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred but not required (last year students will be considered)
What we offer:
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for referring candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities.
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
Base salary for this position is expected to be 500 - 600 EUR, bonuses are available, and is dependent on experience and interviews.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English, marked with the job code ENC - SDR, to: firstname.lastname@example.org