Senior Software Engineer (Python)
EclecticIQ is looking for
• Independently build new product features and resolve issues in an Agile environment;
• Deliver work with a DevOps approach (you run the code you wrote) and compliant with the team's Definition Of Done;
• Profile Python code, write unit and integration tests, take part in performance testing;
• Perform code reviews and participate in technical design sessions with the rest of Engineering team;
• Closely collaborate with fellow Engineers and Product team members to design and implement product solutions that meet our quality criteria.
• 5+ years’ professional experience;
• 3+ years’ experience building robust applications and/or products;
• Understanding design patterns in use for modern Python development;
• Appreciation for clean code, thorough testing and API design;
• Demonstrable track record working with the following Python frameworks: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery;
• Demonstrable track record working with the following data stores: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch;
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
• Advanced English.
• Work in a professional team based in Chisinau;
• International management, working directly with the HQ from the Netherlands;
• Cutting edge technologies;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• International Business travel;
• Free refreshments, relaxation areas.
EclecticIQ (www.eclecticiq.com) offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions.