We are looking for...
A highly motivated person to join our team in Chisinau, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads, as well as individual research.
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone
- Identify appropriate contact persons in government agencies, development partners and international organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help Director to build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Processing sources of leads and organize meetings ( online or face to face) for the management
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented
- Competitive Salary (Base + Sales Commission)
- This is an office-based full-time job, with the ability to flexibly organize your working hours
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
Become a Lead Generator
To get in touch with us, please complete the form below. We aim to respond by email and/or phone within 72 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.