Lead Generator (Moldova)
We are looking for...
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks, and via phone
- Identify appropriate contact persons in government agencies, development partners, and international organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help the Director to build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Processing sources of leads and organizing meetings ( online or face-to-face) for the management
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer-oriented
- Competitive salary (Base + commission)
- This is an office-based full-time job, with the ability to flexibly organize your working hours
- Work in an international environment with a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova and Tbilisi, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code LG-SPDR, to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/