Full-stack Engineer PHP/Vuejs
We are looking for...
- Act in an agile, collaborative environment to understand the requirements for new features, assess complexity and come up with solutions
- Work across the back-end system architecture in order to develop and support high-quality and scalable new features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with software development team members and stakeholders within the organization
- Refactor legacy code and cover it and new functionality with unit tests
- Peer and code review
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Proficiency in PHP and associated tools;
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Understand and apply "Clean code" practices;
- MVC Web frameworks - Laravel or similar;
- ORM libraries - Doctrine, Eloquent or similar;
- Experience with handling and querying relational databases (PostgreSQL, MariaDB or MySQL);
- Git experience and associated workflows;
- Understand RESTful web services principles;
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility of working remotely
- An experience-based competitive salary
- A possibility to grow as professional
- Regular revisions of the remuneration package
- Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers
- Full ownership of the development process, working with company-owned, internal projects
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional literature)
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code FSE-BA, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/