Full-stack Engineer PHP/Vuejs
We are looking for...
An experienced Full-stack Engineer PHP/Vuejs interested in joining our small professional in-house team. You will be in charge of the development and maintenance of advanced tool in project management that is used in more than 10 companies. We are oriented to the professional growth of our team members.
- Act in an agile, collaborative environment to understand the requirements for new features, assess complexity and come up with solutions
- Work across the back-end system architecture in order to develop and support high-quality and scalable new features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with software development team members and stakeholders within the organization
- Refactor legacy code and cover it and new functionality with unit tests
- Peer and code review
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Proficiency in PHP and associated tools;
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Understand and apply "Clean code" practices;
- MVC Web frameworks - Laravel or similar;
- ORM libraries - Doctrine, Eloquent or similar;
- Experience with handling and querying relational databases (PostgreSQL, MariaDB or MySQL);
- Git experience and associated workflows;
- Understand RESTful web services principles;
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility of working remotely
- An experience-based competitive salary
- A possibility to grow as professional
- Regular revisions of the remuneration package
- Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers
- Full ownership of the development process, working with company-owned, internal projects
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional literature)
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code FSE-BA, to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/
Become a Full-stack Engineer PHP/Vuejs!
To get in touch with us, please complete the form below. We aim to respond by email and/or phone within 72 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.