We are looking for...
• Research popular topics related to the international development sector;
• Interview key persons (experts, witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information;
• Review and edit the work submitted for editorial approval.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or a related field;
• Advanced knowledge of English language (especially written);
• Previous working experience as a journalist or reporter, is an advantage;
• Portfolio of published articles or newscasts, preferably in English;
• Very good computer skills;
• Well organized, proactive and inquisitive.
• Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a part-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment and within a professional team;
• Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.