We are looking for
A DevOps Engineer to help us improve our operating systems and tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will employ DevOps tools to improve the development team’s production.
- Design, develop, and implement software integration based on user feedback;
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment;
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability;
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation;
- Apply system upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade operation tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary;
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures accordingly to business requirements;
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security;
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning;
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- At least 1 year of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role;
- Code deployment tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef);
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring;
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins / Selenium);
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools like Git and GitHub;
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux operating system (Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian);
- Server Firewall Administration;
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals;
- Problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Periodical salary revision;
- Referral bonus;
- Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
- International working environment, company operating on the global market;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
- Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
- Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
Become DevOps Engineer
Apply for this job send your CV
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.