We are looking for...
- Manage the recruitment process for all company’s departments in Chisinau and Tbilisi offices.
- Source candidates in internal and external databases, screen CVs, conduct interviews and coordinate interview scheduling with the hiring managers.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback.
- Data processing and updating people-related information in the internal database.
- Welcome the new hires and facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Help maintain the fun, inclusive corporate culture.
- Good command of English (written and verbal communication skills).
- Previous experience in HR, recruitment, communication and/or customer support roles is not obligatory, but would be an asset.
- University degree in HR, Psychology, or other related field would be a plus, but is not a must.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with a passion for recruitment and working with people.
- Strong interpersonal skills (empathetic, supportive, patient and a good listener).
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Inquisitive and willing to learn.
- Flexible and open to new ideas and work approaches.
- Detail oriented, highly organized.
- Diplomatic problem solver.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential information, concerns, and issues with diplomacy.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, Monday-Friday; flexible working hours.
- Office-based job, with the possibility to work from home occasionally after completing the trial period.
- International working environment.
- A talented and supportive team of peers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program.
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs.
- Cozy relaxation areas, with access to a playroom (with air hockey, table tennis, darts).
- Bar with a professional coffee machine, free coffee/tea, biscuits, seasonal fruits.
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
We offer a range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure development within the HR Department, as well as the possibility to make career shifts to other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova and Georgia, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
Please send your CV marked with the job code CR-HR, to email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/