Client Solutions Associate
We are looking for...
You will be growing our network of experts and assessing whether they possess the knowledge and insights our clients are seeking. As an Associate, you will be responsible for building new relationships with our experts, delivering value for clients, and working with senior colleagues to maximize commercial growth opportunities within our most important accounts.
- Learning RightAngle’s underlying business processes assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice.
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of RightAngle clients by analyzing client requests, and qualifying topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfillment by managing products including virtual events (tele- and video-conference), Market and Custom Surveys, Talent shortlist, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
- Building a strong relationship with clients by consistent follow-up.
- As a Senior Associate, get involved in the training of new employees upon request.
- Studies the briefs received from the Client Manager and clarifies all the aspects of the profiles to makes sure the task is clear and requirements understood.
- Carries out research based on the briefs requirements, and searches in various sources the right advisor candidates to be later presented to the client.
- Adds profiles of identified and interested candidates into PMT to contribute to RightAngle’s database growth.
- Gets in touch with potential advisors, checks their experience, agrees terms and conditions and maintains positive.
- Writes the profiles in a way to best describe the experience of the advisors and presents them to the Client Manager.
- Works on several projects at once, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first to be able to meet tight deadlines.
- University Degree
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Very good online research and computer skills
- At least 1 year experience using English
- HR related experience would be an advantage or other experience involving communication and working with people
- Working experience in English speaking environment is a plus
- Comfortable approaching clients on the phone and cold calling
Client Solutions Associates are quickly promoted internally to senior positions: Senior Associates and Managers, taking up responsibilities of coordinating and executing short and mid-term client projects and activities, ensuring the team meets or exceeds its commercial, development, compliance, and people target, supporting the business development team, and working with the leadership in developing and implementing business initiatives. Our company also offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we hire people with the right to work in Moldova and Tbilisi, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/