Client Solutions Associate
We are looking for...
- Learning RightAngle’s underlying business processes assisting senior team members with high-level product execution and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice.
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of RightAngle clients by analyzing client requests, and qualifying topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfillment by managing products including virtual events (tele- and video-conference), Market and Custom Surveys, Talent shortlist, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
- Building strong relationships with clients through consistent follow-up and excellent service.
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary plus an uncapped commission system
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Company-wide referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment with a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities.
Client Solutions Associates are quickly promoted internally to senior positions: Senior Associates and Managers, taking up responsibilities of coordinating and executing short and mid-term client projects and activities, ensuring the team meets or exceeds its commercial, development, compliance, and people target, supporting the business development team, and working with the leadership in developing and implementing business initiatives. Our company also offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CSA-RA, to: firstname.lastname@example.org