DRS is looking for...
At DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS), we are a dynamic team that takes pride in being one of the leading talent acquisition service providers in the international development sector. Our mission is to collaborate with NGOs, consultancy firms, engineering companies, and donors to recruit professionals who can create a lasting impact on their organizations and the world.
As a Client Manager, you will play a vital role in maintaining and enhancing our relationships with existing and potential clients. Your primary focus will be to ensure excellent customer service and client satisfaction, making you an essential ambassador for our brand. In addition to nurturing our current clientele, you will also be instrumental in expanding our brand recognition and contributing to the overall growth of our organization.
Join us in making a difference in the world through impactful talent acquisition in the international development sector. Apply now to become a part of our dynamic team as a DRS Client Manager in Chisinau.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Keep clients' accounts updated at all stages of collaboration
- Liaise with clients by email & phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
- Prepare and send contracts to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
- Assist recruitment team and clients during the recruitment service delivery phase
- Issue invoices and follow up with clients until payment is received
- Send customer satisfaction surveys to clients after service is delivered, and collect testimonials
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop new services and optimize processes
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines and projects
- Experience working with B2B or B2C clients
- Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting, is an asset
- Experience with online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base salary + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cosy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team building and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority and the possibility to migrate to other positions or departments.
PLEASE NOTE: We accept people with the right to work in Moldova and refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CM-DRS, to: email@example.com.
Learn more about our internal recruitment process here www.workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/