We are looking for...
A Sales Manager to join our growing team in Moldova and Georgia. Your mission will be to promote talent acquisition services for international donors, NGOs, and consultancy companies.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Liaise with clients by email and phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
- Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Follow up with the recruitment team and clients to ensure the timeliness of the recruitment process
- Provide support when needed to the recruitment team and/or clients, during the recruitment project implementation.
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Fast learner and result-oriented
- Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles.
- Hands-on experience with online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova or in Georgia, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CM-DRS, to: email@example.com
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/
Become a Client Manager!
To get in touch with us, please complete the form below. We aim to respond by email and/or phone within 72 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.