Business Development Manager
We are looking for
• Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers;
• Offer and promote company’s services;
• Extend the existing clients database;
• Attend international conferences and meet the clients in person;
• Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business.
• Excellent English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills is an asset;
• Good communication skills, feeling comfortable on the phone and face to face with prospects;
• Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting;
• Experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting;
• Working experience in the related field (sales) would be an advantage;
• Very good online research and computer skills.
• Competitive salary and sales commission;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• Work directly with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector;
• Business travel outside the country for senior colleagues;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.