Business Development Manager (Junior)
We are looking for...
- Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers
- Offer and promote the company’s services
- Provide prospects with an online demo of the core features and capabilities of the developmentaid.org platform
- Extend the existing database of clients
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business
- Completes invoices for clients, and assures payments.
- Responds to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email, or in person
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Foreign Languages or related field.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages (preferred).
- Very good online research and computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience in sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Knowledge of principles of business correspondence.
- Experience in making presentations.
- Competitive salary, and sales commission.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule (flexible starting hours).
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector.
- Company-wide referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs.
- Training policy covering a wide variety of training needs.
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code BDM-CSD, to: email@example.com.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information about DevelopmentAid.