Business Development Manager (Junior)
We are looking for...
- Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers
- Offer and promote the company’s services
- Provide prospects with an online demo of the core features and capabilities of the developmentaid.org platform
- Extend the existing database of clients
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting
- Experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting
- Work experience in a related field (sales) is not mandatory but it would be an advantage
- Very good online research and computer skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary with sales commission
- This is an office-based full-time job, with the ability to flexibly organize your working hours
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities
Note that it's not a managerial role, but our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova and Georgia.