Business Development Assistant
We are looking for
• Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone;
• Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations;
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects;
• Help Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients;
• Manage data for existing and new clients in the database;
• Assist Business Development Manager in preparing for business trips;
• Responsible for Business Development Manager’s communication with clients, during its absence.
• University degree;
• Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
• Good command of English, both written and spoken;
• Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred);
• Attentive to details and customer oriented.
• Competitive remuneration, base salary plus commission;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.