Business Development Assistant
We are looking for...
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Responsible for Business Development Manager’s communication with clients, during its absence.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, Monday-Friday; flexible working hours.
- Office-based job, with the possibility to work from home occasionally after completing the trial period.
- International working environment.
- A talented and supportive team of peers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program.
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs.
- Cozy relaxation areas, with access to a playroom (with air hockey, table tennis, darts).
- Bar with a professional coffee machine, free coffee/tea, biscuits, seasonal fruits.
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
We offer a range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure development within the HR Department, as well as the possibility to make career shifts to other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: We accept people with the right to work in Moldova and refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code LG-CSD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our internal recruitment process here www.workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/