Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for
A reliable and experienced software engineer to be a part of the team, responsible for developing a transaction aggregator server app which processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client. The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. The application is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles;
- Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++;
- Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
- Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc;
- 4 years minimum overall programming experience;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Good spoken/written English;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Actor Model and Event Sourcing patterns;
- Knowledge of Docker and other orchestration tools.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Periodical salary revision;
- Referral bonus;
- Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
- International working environment;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
- Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
- Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
Become a Senior Software Engineer
Apply for this job send your CV
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest job offers
Get the latest updates on job applications in our development sector. We will not share your information with anyone.