Social Media Manager
We are looking for
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals;
• Creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers;
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news);
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions;
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Previous work experience as a Social media manager;
• Knowledge of online marketing channels;
• Good knowledge of English language (especially written);
• Analytical and multitasking skills.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.