We are looking for
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new information;
• Identify and report double information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• You’re turning into Sherlock Holmes when internet research is involved;
• You’re a friendly person who doesn’t mind rubbing elbows with new people.
• Be a 2nd or 3rd year student;
• Be available to join us long-term.
• Full/Part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Salary starting 250 Euro for the full time employment;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments;
You will receive a specialized training and a company induction, having a chance to learn about the activities of all our departments. We believe in your potential and we are excited to offer you one of the in-house jobs, when you will be ready to join us on a full-time basis