We are looking for
• Scheduling initial phone conversations with high-potential early-career professionals;
• Organizing candidates’ interviews;
• Organizing preparation events and individual coaching sessions;
• Maintaining our database of candidates;
• Keeping in touch with our candidates through individual check-ins and event invitations.
• Strong academic background (e.g., university degree);
• Fluency in English (prior experience living in an English-speaking country required);
• Previous work experience in an office environment;
• Excellent organizations skills, productivity, work ethics, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple processes;
• IT proficiency (e.g., spreadsheets);
• Confidence, sense of humor and high energy level;
• Empathy and passion for helping others develop their careers;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Work in a meritocratic and international environment;
• Work closely with early-career professionals with impressive backgrounds and help them make an important career move;
• Play a pivotal role in developing an ambitious recruiting start-up into a recognized brand.
• Competitive base salary + up to 16% performance-based bonus.
There will also be an opportunity for the Recruitment Assistant to lead business improvement initiatives.
Visit the official website at http://www.innersquare.co.uk/