Recruiter for International Assignments
We are looking for
• Communicating with clients to establish their staffing needs;
• Conducting research and searches (including database / internet search/research);
• Identifying suitable candidates according to the profile’s requirements or client’s needs;
• Screening resumes and profiles;
• Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
• Preparing and adjusting CVs to the proper format.
• University degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing, or Business Administration;
• Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• Good computer literacy;
• Previous experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting, to be considered an advantage;
• Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
• Assertive and proactive;
• Inquisitive and willing to learn.
• An experience-based competitive salary;
• Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.