We are looking for
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles;
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
• Good knowledge of imaging libraries and browser based GUI interaction;
• Good knowledge of browser testing/manipulation tools, ie. Puppeteer and/or Selenium;
• 4 years minimum overall experience;
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
• Good spoken/written English;
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Actor Model and Event Sourcing patterns;
• Knowledge of Docker and other orchestration tools.
• Competitive salary based on experience;
• Periodical salary revision;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.