Assistant to Business Development Manager
We are looking for...
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Responsible for the Business Development Manager’s communication with clients, during his/her absence
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented
- Competitive Salary (Base + Sales Commission)
- This is an office-based full-time job, with the ability to flexibly organize your working hours
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.