Browser Automation Engineer
We are looking for
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles.
• Experience with browser automation tools such as Selenium, Puppeteer, Katalon, Chrome headless, PhantomJS, etc.
• Experience with orchestration tools such as Chef, Ansible, docker swarm.
• Experience in enforcing/avoiding browser fingerprinting.
• Good understanding of the HTTP and Websocket protocols.
• 4 years minimum overall programming experience.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
• Good spoken/written English.
• Creating pipelines, scheduling runners, managing pools of browser workers.
• An experience-based competitive salary;
• Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.