We are looking for
• Write press releases and campaign slogans;
• Prepare all the questions/answers related to interviews with international experts;
• Research popular topics related to the international development sector.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or a related field;
• Advanced knowledge of English language;
• Very good computer skills;
• Well organized, proactive and inquisitive.
•Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• Full/Part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.